Barb's CD, Sooner or Later, features 13 of Barb's original songs.
Bluegrass Unlimited says,
"solid bluegrass... selections reflect emotional themes of love, grief, humor,
and joy... establishes Barb Diederich as a significant composer in the world
of bluegrass music". Sooner or Later was nominated for a WAMMIE
(Washington Area Music Association
Annual Music Award) in the Bluegrass Recording of the Year category.
For more information or to order Sooner or Later,
Over 3000 bluegrass-related links!
Disclaimer: This listing of bluegrass and related Web pages is for
your convenience. Inclusion of a page on this list does not constitute
endorsement of the page or of any products advertised therein.
Art, photographs, etc.
- And Sew On Custom Embroidery - embroidered shirts and hats with guitar, banjo, and fiddle designs
- Bluegrass ASCII Art
- 2000 Bluegrass Calendar - from Copper Creek
- 2000 Bluegrass Calendar - another Web site
- Bluegrass In Galax - Photo Gallery - hundreds of photos from various bluegrass events
- Bluegrass Photos - by Forrest Smith
- Bluegrass Universe Photo Gallery
- Bluegrassphotos.com - a unique and growing collection of candid photographs of bluegrass musicians performing at a variety of venues around the United States
- CandidPix.info - we'll get just the picture you need. We specialize in bluegrass band photos and candid shots during concerts
- Doc Hamilton's Bluegrass Page - check out his bluegrass photographs!
- Guitar Pictures - by Tom Barnwell
- Sam Hamrick - a printmaker, and about half a dozen T-shirts with original images
- Honky Tonk by Henry Horenstein - portraits of country music 1972-1981
- Inside Bluegrass: 20 Years of Bluegrass Photography - by Becky Johnson (Mrs. Bluegrass)
- Inside Bluegrass: 20 Years of Bluegrass Photography -
- The Miner Museum of Vintage, Exotic and Just Plain Unusual Musical Instruments - Gregg Miner's unique tour of his private collection of stringed instruments
- Mountain Arts Center - photos of Unlimited Tradition, Ernie Thacker & Route 23, Mountain Heart and The Stanley Tradition Band performing live
- The Nashville Collection - rare memorabilia from the pioneers of country music to the groundbreakers of tomorrow
- The Nashville Collection - Posters - Bill Monroe, the Beverly Hillbillies, Flatt & Scruggs, Alison Krauss, Ralph Stanley, and many more, reprinted from the original blocks by Hatch Show Print, the original Grand Ole Opry Printer
- "Opry Variety Barndance Jamboree" - Nelson Hopwood's photos from the Galt House in Louisville during the 1999 Convention
- Picker's Place - home of the Flaming Woodie bass, links for tablature and lyrics, and much more!
- Picker's Place - new URL
- The Pickers - photographs by Philip A. Dente
- Pickin' Shots Photography: Alisa Burdett - in her pictures she tries to capture the thrill of the music, the emotions of the music, and the drive that comes out with each note
- Scott's Photo Page - by Scott MacKinnon
- 3 Banjo Players - a neat cartoon of Bela Fleck, Tony Trischka, and Bill Keith drawn by my ever-lovin' hubby and banjo player Jeff Miller
Bill Monroe Tributes and Obituaries
- Band Keeps D.C. Stompin' and Hollerin' (washingtonpost.com) - Crowd Swings to Bluegrass in Adams-Morgan
- Band Names
- Bernie Caouette Music Scholarship application form - for students who are seeking financial assistance for higher education majoring in a music-related field and/or are children of Fire Department personnel
- Bluegrass For Rett Syndrome - to promote Rett Syndrome awareness & offer information on the bluegrass music charity event & Bluegrass for RETT Syndrome
- Bluegrass Music Reviews - by Gregg TeHennepe
- "Coup de Grass" - an article on the Central NY Bluegrass Association's decision not to sponsor the "Bluegrass Ramble Festival" in 1999, from the Syracuse New Times
- The Crooked Road - Virginia's Heritage Music Trail
- Dreadnoughts Unlimited - a non-profit entity that has been established to provide scholarships to needy and eager musicians who will benefit from a week at Steve Kaufman's Acoustic Kamp
- Fretted instrument magazines offered - nifty old music magazines from the '70s and '80s, including Frets, Pickin', Banjo Newsletter, Guitar Player, Guitar World
- Huber Banjos - apparel, hats & bags, mugs, stickers, buttons & magnets, posters, prints and more
- An Introduction to Bluegrass Jamming - by Tom Barnwell
- Jam Etiquette - here's how you can make sure each time is a great time
- Jams and Jam Etiquette - by Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
- McKinney Bluegrass - bluegrass jewelry, bluegrass designs, bluegrass fashion, bluegrass music
- Musician Health Survey - the Texas Center for Music and Medicine is accumulating data on musicians' health via anonymous WWW health survey, to establish preventative and treatment measures for musicians concerned about their health
- Musician Injuries
- Musicians United for Superior Education - a non-profit organization whose primary goal is to help schools develop music/dance traditions which support a lively and creative learning environment
- On the Road With the Ghosts of Bill Monroe (washingtonpost.com) - Washington Post Magazine article about women in the BG biz, focusing on Lynn Morris
- stitchware - custom embroidered CD Cases highlight your band!
- Tut Taylor - Stickers
- Ten Jammandments - the "unofficial" rules of a bluegrass jam
- Uneek Boutique - bluegrass designs on t-shirt, sweatshirt, long-sleeve shirt, hat or tote bag
This Web page is copyright © 2009 by Barb Diederich.
All rights reserved.
Barb's Handy Links - Miscellany / Barb Diederich /
Last updated February 19, 2009.
This page has been visited
times since July 12, 2004.