Barb's CD, Sooner or Later, features 13 of Barb's original songs.
Bluegrass Unlimited says,
"solid bluegrass... selections reflect emotional themes of love, grief, humor,
and joy... establishes Barb Diederich as a significant composer in the world
of bluegrass music". Sooner or Later was nominated for a WAMMIE
(Washington Area Music Association
Annual Music Award) in the Bluegrass Recording of the Year category.
For more information or to order Sooner or Later,
Over 3000 bluegrass-related links!
Disclaimer: This listing of bluegrass and related Web pages is for
your convenience. Inclusion of a page on this list does not constitute
endorsement of the page or of any products advertised therein.
Web bluegrass magazines and blogs
- Acoustic String Depot - acoustic string instrument news, information & events, artists & their music
- Atlantic Bluegrass News - your place on the net where you will find Bands, Performers, Festivals and other types of Bluegrass information
- Banjo Ben's - New York City and Metro Area Bluegrass Music Scene
- The Bizargrass News - the humorous newspaper for bluegrass pickers!
- Bluegrass and Swing Music Magazine
- Bluegrass Australia
- The Bluegrass Blog - bluegrass music news
- The Bluegrass Connection - the electronic internet catalog where you can find band, performer, festival, etc. home pages; view festival flyers; listen to a sound bite before you purchase a CD or cassette; and much more
- The Bluegrass Connection -
- Bluegrass in my pocket - a complitation of Erica Lee's shameless writings of bands she likes a lot and essays about her bluegrass obession
- Bluegrass Northwest - "Helping the Northwest find Bluegrass Music"
- Bluegrass Northwest - 2nd website
- Bluegrass Northwest - 3rd website
- Bluegrass Works - featuring bluegrass artists, bands, festivals, reviews, news, classifieds, and links
- BluegrassConnect.com - your Internet connection to the music and happenings in the wonderful world of Bluegrass
- BlueNa - a bilingual on-line bluegrass music magazine mainly for Germany and Europe
- Clinch Mountain Backslash - Hank Mitchell wants to share some of his experiences and show some pictures of the festivals he goes to and so forth
- - The Internet's Bluegrass Music Magazine has News, Festival Calendar, Reviews and more!
- EarthLink Network -- Bluegrass Music
- Eliza's Bluegrass & Country News - latest bluegrass & country news
- iBluegrass - Your #1 Source for Bluegrass
- Julie's Country & Bluegrass Views - reviews, country and bluegrass news and other articles on various artists
- Ted Lehmann's Books, Bluegrass, and Brainstorms
- North West Bluegrass News - bluegrass in North West England
- Serebella: Arts, Music, Styles, Bluegrass - articles and Web sites related to bluegrass
- Twangzine - Genuine Hillbilly Music Web Magazine
Web bluegrass-related magazines
- Acoustic Music News - the place to discover quality local acoustic music
- The Celebrity Cafe - on-line interviews with your favorite musicians, actors, supermodels, politicians, singers, songwriters, artists, writers, cartoonists and more..
- Country Standard Time - the country and bluegrass music magazine
- Fiddle Goddess News and Reviews - the latest news and gossip from all your favorite string bands, read tape and CD reviews, banjo jokes, and even contribute something if the muse directs you!
- folkmusic.org - the comprehensive source for folk and acoustic music resources on the World Wide Web
- Gavin - the most trusted name in radio
- Harmony Central® - Welcome to The Internet Resource for Musicians!
- Indie-Music.com - a musician resource site, providing general musical info for the indie artist, links to other resources, record labels, studios, and bands, and the latest news
- Indie-Music.com -
- Krave - a hot new on-line magazine covering the latest music and culture trends
- Mandozine - MandoTunes - UkeFarm - a resource for those who are just starting out, the more advanced players that are always ready to help the beginners, and those who don't play, but love the music
- The Mudcat Cafe - a magazine dedicated to blues and folk music
- The Mudcat Cafe -
- Mugwumps Online - where people interested in folk music could buy, sell, trade and learn about the musical instruments on which the music was made
- RockOnTV - guide to music on television
- The Roughstock Network - THE Country Site
- Vintage Guitar magazine
- Acoustic Guitar Magazine - the magazine for all acoustic guitar players
- Acoustic Guitar Magazine -
- Acoustic Musician Magazine - everything for the acoustic musician, from folk, blues, jazz, to bluegrass, Celtic, acoustic rock and more
- Banjo Newsletter - magazine of 5-string banjo information that has been published monthly since 1973
- Bluegrass Canada - up-to-date North American bluegrass news, articles, interviews, record reviews, regional events and more
- The Bluegrass Chronicle
- Bluegrass Europe Magazine
- The Bluegrass Guide - a yearly publication which contains band profiles, event listings and articles pertaining to bluegrass music in the northeastern United States
- Bluegrass Music Profiles Magazine - personal interviews with bluegrass music artists
- - the original bluegrass magazine, created in 1966
- Bluegrass Yearbook - a compendium of the nation's most popular bluegrass performers, featuring background information on the groups, interviews, and many pictures!
- Cuzin Isaac's Bluegrass Festival Guide - "the most informative bluegrass festival directory for the Northeast!"
- 5-String Quarterly - information and instruction for 3-finger style banjo
- Flatpicking Guitar Magazine - specializing in all aspects of flatpicking the acoustic guitar
- Houston-Area Bluegrass Gazette
- National Entertainment Network - publisher of The Bluegrass Chronicle
- North Carolina Bluegrass News
- Twangin'! - traditional, classic and newfangled cool country, also bluegrass, old time, rockabilly, and folk
- Who's Where in Bluegrass - a monthly newsletter telling you where your favorite bands are playing, plus festival listings; and bluegrass tapes and CDs for sale
- Women in Bluegrass - an 8 to 10 page newsletter, published 4 times a year, that focuses exclusively on women in bluegrass
- Bass Player - "the world's number one bass magazine"
- Blue Ridge Traditions Magazine - SW Virginia information
- The Bottom Line Archive - electronic magazine for bass players
- Crossroads Magazine - provides a direct link between the artists and labels that produce Folk, Roots, and World Music and the key radio programmers and retailers who promote, broadcast and sell that music
- The Daily Clog
- - the magazine of folk, electric folk, traditional and world music
- Elena's Music Pages - articles written for various music publications by Elena Corey; pictures, sound bytes, notation, a music library discussion, and links to other bluegrass music sites
- Fiddler Magazine - providing an informative, educational, and entertaining resource for fiddlers, accompanists, and appreciative listeners
- Flatpicking Magazine
- Folk Roots Magazine - UK
- FolkLib Index - Periodicals - subscription information, discographies, and home pages for printed and on-line magazines in the fields of folk music, bluegrass, old-time music, acoustic blues, and fingerstyle acoustic guitar
- FolkROOTS - the world's leading roots, folk and world music magazine
- Music Boulevard - the ultimate online music experience - reviews, articles, and buy music on line
- Musician's Web - "the website for musicians"
- The Musicians' Trade Journal
- The Nashville Scene - Nashville's weekly newspaper which features issues, arts and events around town
- New Country Magazine
- Old-Time Herald Online - a quarterly magazine dedicated to the support and promotion of old-time music
- Sing Out! - songs and information about traditional and contemporary folk music
- Soundboard Magazine - a new magazine from here in Burlington, VT that is "about music for people who like music"
- The Washboard Chronicle - "the world's greatest country newsletter"
This Web page is copyright © 2009 by Barb Diederich.
All rights reserved.
Barb's Handy Links - Magazines / Barb Diederich /
Last updated February 19, 2009.
This page has been visited
times since July 12, 2004.